This two (2) button LED flashlight remote control with a lanyard offers security and convenience. Perfect for a purse, pocket or backpack.
This remote control features:
- A powerful LED flashlight. The LED flashlight stays on on until the flashlight button is pressed again or for four minutes before automatically shuts off
- Overhead Door Code Dodger Access Security
- Transmits on both 315 and 390 MHz frequencies to help ensure operation despite interference from consumer electronics or nearby government bases
- Bright lighting - tested at 30 lumens - throws light 50ft
- The buttons have an audible click and tactile feel when the buttons are pressed. There is also a visible LED on the fron of the remote to let you know when a button has been pressed
- Includes a single AAA battery
- Includes a black lanyard to make it convenient to carry. Tested up to 50 lbs. of force.
- Easy battery access
- Follows the same programming procedures as all other Overhead Door Code Dodger remote controls
- Compatible with all Overhead Door Code Dodger garage door openers manufactured since 1995
- The top button can be used to operate Overhead Door Code Dodger garage door openers manufactured between Nov 1995 to Dec 1997
Part Numbers: 39647R, 39647, OL2T-BX, OL2T
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works like a champ and was easy to program.
Lost original remote. Bought a new one here. Problem solved!
Very easy to program, I like the quality of the remote and it was made very well, it also comes with a built in flashlight!
Delivery was fast, price was right, and programming was quite easy (and I can be technically challenged ). I would highly recommend.
Love it. It is small, lightweight and it paired with the opener without issue!
Excellent product — compact, lightweight, and durable. We are very pleased with this Overhead Door Remote. Five Stars.
It arrived early and came with batteries. Exactly what I needed and at a great price too. Thanks!
Works great, good range, wish it had a clip on the back so it could be easily attached to visor if wanted. Nice and small fits easily in pocket and flashlight brighter than I expected.
This worked exactly how I hoped it would. I was able to program this, then the Homelink in my cars. Don't need it in the cars, but small and compact to use on walks etc. Thank you
They arrived just in time before the other remote button just wore completely out. These were right on time. They were easy to program and are working as they should. I am happily satisfied.
Overhead Door quality in a small size with a neck lanyard so you can easily go on a walk in the neighborhood and easily bring a garage door opener and a flashlight along.
This is a wonderful, small, cheap remote that works flawlessly. Our garage is not attached and the 2 remotes are in the car. This is great to open door before going out to get into the car. Great for when it is raining and don't want to stand out in the rain while unlocking door to garage or use code entry. Works great, quick, decent distance