Remote controls seem to have a mind of their own. They’re always getting lost, and sometimes never found. If you’ve lost your garage door opener remote, need an additional one for a new driver in the family or for emergencies, consider purchasing the Overhead Door ® Universal Remote Control. This garage door opener remote is extremely versatile and can be programmed to work with most garage door opener brands sold in the United States. It’s easy to use and easy to set up. In addition to its convenience, this remote control also comes with a visor clip and can be attached to a keychain, so hopefully this one won’t get lost.
Get the garage door remote that does it all:
- Compatible – Works with most major garage door opener brands sold in the U.S. Including LiftMaster ®, Chamberlain ®, Genie ®, Overhead Door ®, Wayne Dalton ®, Marantec ®, Linear ® and more.
- Versatile – Mix-and-match up to four different brands on one remote.
- Convenient – Key ring loop and visor clip included with every remote.
- Easy to set up – Preprogrammed settings for easy integration.
- Programing options – Unique programming features allow you to program the remote using an existing remote.
Universal Remote Compatibility Chart
The Overhead Door ® Universal Remote Control is especially unique with its compact design, programming capabilities and compatibility with major garage door opener manufacturers. This remote is the most flexible on the market with these adaptable features.
Universal Remote Pre-Programmed Button Settings
Each of the 4 buttons are pre-programmed with a different popular manufacturer code. However, they can easily be reprogrammed to fit your needs.
Button A - Genie & Overhead Door (315/390 Mhz Intellicode/Code Dodger (1995 - current)
- Button B - Chamberlain/LiftMaster/Craftsman - 315MHz (2006-2014) with a purple learn code button
- Button C - Chamberlain/LiftMaster/Craftsman - 390MHz (1996-2005) with an orange learn code button
- Button D - Chamberlain/LiftMaster/Craftsman - Security + 390MHz (2011 - current) with a yellow learn code button