THIS WALL CONSOLE HAS BEEN REPLACED BY PART #39166R. IF YOU ORDER PART #38067R YOU WILL RECEIVE THE REPLACEMENT WALL CONSOLE
This Overhead Door wall console (part #38067R) is compatible only with series II Overhead Door garage door openers such as the series II Odyssey and Series II Destiny garage door openers manufactured after 9/24/12.
The new wall console features:
- Back light An indicator back light will display red when the wall console is properly wired and the Sure-Lock feature is set to OFF. When the Sure-Lock feature is ON, the indicator back light will be off.
- Open/Close Button This button opens or closes the garage door. When the Sure-Lock feature is ON the Open/Close button will CLOSE the garage door only.
- Independent Light Console Button This button is used to turn the power head lights ON. Power head lighting will remain ON until this button is pressed again or a door action has been completed.
- Sure-Lock Button When the Sure-Lock feature is ON and the garage door is in the fully closed position, the power head cannot be activated by the wall console or a remote control.
- The new wall console can be used in any Overhead Door Odyssey or Destiny series garage door opener manufactured after 9/24/12 and can be ordered using part #38067R.
- The new wall console can also be used with any series II Overhead Door garage door openers such as the Legacy 696 or 496 models, Python II and even the Legacy 800.
Part Number: 38067, 38067R, OCWC2-BX, 39166R, OCWCSL2-BX, 761825018976
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered two wall units to replace ones that were installed at least 10 years ago. These were very easy to install and work very well.
Can just as advertised. Easy to install. Works great
I ordered this by mistake (needed the series III) but when I opened the box it was in excellent condition. Don’t be like me, however, and make sure you’re ordering the correct wall console!
Ordered product and received in just a few day, followed the instructions on install. everything works good.
The button on the II failed within 6 years. Ordered a II and they sent a III. Installed fine and works for hopefully more than 6 years.
It works for what we needed and my fiancé was able to install it himself. Cheaper option than even mailing the original piece to us (they said that would be $50).