THIS WALL CONSOLE HAS BEEN REPLACED BY PART #39166R. IF YOU ORDER PART #38067R YOU WILL RECEIVE THE REPLACEMENT WALL CONSOLE
This Overhead Door wall console (part #38067R) is compatible only with series II Overhead Door garage door openers such as the series II Odyssey and Series II Destiny garage door openers manufactured after 9/24/12.
The new wall console features:
- Back light An indicator back light will display red when the wall console is properly wired and the Sure-Lock feature is set to OFF. When the Sure-Lock feature is ON, the indicator back light will be off.
- Open/Close Button This button opens or closes the garage door. When the Sure-Lock feature is ON the Open/Close button will CLOSE the garage door only.
- Independent Light Console Button This button is used to turn the power head lights ON. Power head lighting will remain ON until this button is pressed again or a door action has been completed.
- Sure-Lock Button When the Sure-Lock feature is ON and the garage door is in the fully closed position, the power head cannot be activated by the wall console or a remote control.
- The new wall console can be used in any Overhead Door Odyssey or Destiny series garage door opener manufactured after 9/24/12 and can be ordered using part #38067R.
- The new wall console can also be used with any series II Overhead Door garage door openers such as the Legacy 696 or 496 models, Python II and even the Legacy 800.
Part Number: 38067, 38067R, OCWC2-BX, 39166R, OCWCSL2-BX, 761825018976
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fast, easy, and simple replacement.
The time arrived on time in mint condition. The install was super fast and easy and works like a champ. Will definitely order again from this website.
My original wall console just quit working, guess it wore it self out. It was no longer available but this version was listed as the replacement for it. The shipping estimate was right on the money and I received the new console exactly when the estimated shipping indicated. Once I removed the new console from the packaging, installation was extremely simple and used the existing wires. No programming was needed and I am back to a fully functioning garage door. I am very pleased with the product.
Easy to install works great.
Smaller than my original but fixed the problem. Like the new Lock switch that shows locked/not locked.
I ordered two wall units to replace ones that were installed at least 10 years ago. These were very easy to install and work very well.
Can just as advertised. Easy to install. Works great
I ordered this by mistake (needed the series III) but when I opened the box it was in excellent condition. Don’t be like me, however, and make sure you’re ordering the correct wall console!
Ordered product and received in just a few day, followed the instructions on install. everything works good.
The button on the II failed within 6 years. Ordered a II and they sent a III. Installed fine and works for hopefully more than 6 years.
It works for what we needed and my fiancé was able to install it himself. Cheaper option than even mailing the original piece to us (they said that would be $50).