The Overhead Door® Wireless Wall Console will enhance the functionality of your garage door with simple, wireless installation. It programs just like a remote control with added features for your convenience. This wireless console is known for its “jogger” feature which allows you to delay the movement of your garage door. The delayed movement could be an upward or downward motion depending on the position of the door when the button is pressed. You could delay your door 10 to 30 seconds before the door begins to move, allowing someone to enter or exit your garage.
There’s no need to fuss with an old, worn out wall console. You can purchase the affordable Overhead Door® Wireless Wall Console and follow the simple set-up instructions. The innovative design is a battery powered solution and eliminates the need for wires running up the wall leaving you with a clean upgrade to your existing wall console.
The added benefits of Overhead Door® Wireless Wall Console:
- Absolutely no wiring required for operation! Get rid of your outdated wired wall console.
- Quick and simple set-up instructions.
- Large buttons and blue LED light make the console easy to see in the dark.
- The pulsating light has two optional speeds or can be turned off for maximum battery life.
- Backlighting turns red to notify user of low battery.
- The delay button allows a user an extra 10 seconds to exit before the door begins to move. Press button up to three times for a maximum of a 30 second delay before door movement. The backlight will flash, alerting the user that the delay is set.
- Works with most Overhead Door® CodeDodger® equipped garage door openers manufactured since 2013. It is not compatible with the Legacy® 800 Model 2026 or Standard Drive® 600 Model 1026.
- Works with most Genie Intellicode garage door openers manufactured since 2013. It is not compatible with Models 1022, 1024, 1042, 2022, 2024, 2027, 2042.
Enhance the functionality of your garage door opener. Purchase the Overhead Door® Wireless Wall Console and get started today! Be sure to contact your garage door specialists if you have a question about your wall console.