Wireless Wall Console that is compatible with most Overhead Door Code Dodger garage door openers manufactured since 2013.
Note: This wall console is not compatible with the Overhead Door Standard Drive model #600 and Legacy model # 2026.
The Overhead Door® Wireless Wall Console is an innovative, battery powered solution for your garage door ssytem that eliminates the need for wires running up the wall. This console has helpful features such as a “Jogger Button” (10 second delay), an up/down door button with optional LED back lighting, and a separate work light button to control the light on the opener. The LED back light has two pulsating speeds and will turn red to notify you when your console batteries are running low.
- Absolutely no wiring - Programs like a regular remote control
- Jogger button - - Press once to gain an extra 10 seconds to exit the garage before the door begins to move; press up to 3 times for a maximum of 30 seconds
- Large button to move the door up and down
- Pulsing backlight (optionsl) button makes the wall console east to locate in a dark garage
- Turn the light of the opener off or on with the light bulb button
- Includes two (2) AAA batteries
- Designed to fit flush over a standard junction box
Part Numbers: 39778R, 39778, 39778.R, OWWC-P
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Setup is same as any other opener remote, easy to install. Ideally, would be nice if they came in a couple other basic colors (white, black) to match decor and in a slightly smaller form factor. Functionally, it's great!