New Series II Genie wall console (part #39165R) is compatible will all Genie series II garge door openers manufacturered after 9/24/12. Including
- IntelliG 1000
- TriloG 1200
- InlelliG 1200
- TriloG 1500
- PowerMax 1500
- Silentmax 1200
- ChainMax 1000
- PowerMax 1200
- SilentMax 1000
- PowerLift 900
The new wall console features:
- Back light An indicator back light will display red when the wall console is properly wired and the Sure-Lock feature is set to OFF. When the Sure-Lock feature is ON, the indicator back light will be off.
- Open/Close Button This button opens or closes the garage door. When the Sure-Lock feature is ON the Open/Close button will CLOSE the garage door only.
- Independent Light Console Button This button is used to turn the power head lights ON. Power head lighting will remain ON until this button is pressed again or a door action has been completed.
- Sure-Lock Button When the Sure-Lock feature is ON and the garage door is in the fully closed position, the power head cannot be activated by the wall console or a remote control.
- The new wall console can be used in any Overhead Door Odyssey or Destiny series garage door opener manufactured after 9/24/12 and can be ordered using part #38067R.
- The new wall console can also be used with any series II Overhead Door garage door openers such as the Legacy 696 or 496 models, Python II and even the Legacy 800.
Part Number: GBWC2-BX, 38066, 38066R, 39165, 39165R