The Overhead Door 9020H Wall Mount garage door opener.
- New wall mount style clears up ceiling space by eliminating rail & power head from ceiling. You can use the freed up space for extra storage or just enjoy the clean, uncluttered look.
- Patent-pending slack cable detection technology helps insure safe door travel.
- Bright LED light fixture provides ample glowing light with flexibility to place fixture wherever desired in the garage.
- Includes Door Lock which ensures no one can open the door from the outside without first pulling the release handle on the inside.
- Pre-programmed remote is ready to use out-of-the-box. (Simple steps to change programming if desired.)
- Safe-T-Beam® Non-Contact Reversing System
Puts an invisible beam across the door opening. The door stops and reverses to open position if anything passes through the beam.
- Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology
Provides safety by continuously monitoring operation of the door, stopping the operation to alert you when significant changes occur.
- CodeDodger® Access Security System
Superior encryption technology (also known as rolling codes) that prevents piracy of the radio signal that opens your garage door by continually seeking a new code from billions of combinations.
- HomeLink® & Car2U® Compatibility
Works with ALL HomeLink and Car2U systems regardless of when those systems were made. No additional external repeater box or compatibility bridge needed.
- Powerful and Quiet 24V DC Motor
- Soft Start/Stop Control
- Internal Slack Cable Dectection
- Battery Back Up Capable (part # 41152R)
- Wireless Wall Console (part # 39902R)
- Power Door Lock (part # 40760RS)
- Bright Bluetooth 1800 lumens LED Light fixture (part # 41151R)
- Capacity of 64 total remote controls
- Maximum Door Weight 850lbs (without Battery Back Up)
- Maximum Door Square Footage 180 sq ft
- Maximum Door Height 14ft
- Maximum Door Width 18ft
- Door Speed 7.5 in/sec (can vary depending on application)
- Supports Standard Lift, Up to 84" of High Lift and Full Vertical Lift Doors
- Compatible with Wayne Dalton Torque Master spring system with the addition of the Adapter Kit (part #41032R)
- Motor - 15 year
- Parts - 5 year
- Accessories - 1 year
♦ Battery Backup available as add-on for added convenience and peace of mind. (Included with Model 9120)
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: In accordance with California State Law SB-969, all installed garage door openers in the state must have battery backup as of July 1, 2019.
Download Product Information