This 3 button remote control is compatible with all Overhead Door and Genie garage door opener products from 1993 to the present.
It is compatible with
* All Overhead Door gated community receivers
* Overhead Door and Genie 912 transmitters
* Overhead Door Code Dodger (abbreviation: CD. CD/A or CD/B) series I (auto seek dual frequency 315/390 mhz)
* Genie Intellicode series I (auto seek dual frequency 315/390 mhz)
* Overhead Door Code Dodger (abbreviation: CD. CD/A or CD/B) series II (auto seek dual frequency 315/390 mhz)
* 3 large, easy to find buttons
* LED indicators
* Simple programming for all models of use
* Easily mounts to the car visor
* Uses the CR2032 coin cell battery
* Visor clip and programming instructions are included
Part Numbers: 37345R, OM3T-BX, 37345, OM3T, 37344R, GM3T-BX, 050049017613
55 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to set up.
Unit came quickly and programmed first try and easily.
Great design and super duper easy to program. Took me less than 30 sec to program! Love that the guy on the 1800 number helped me and informed me what to get and it was perfect! Thanks
Richard at overhead door was kind enough to walk me through set up. Remote works like a champ.
Very happy with this product.
This is exactly what I needed for my 29 year old Overhead garage door opener. I just had to match up the switches with my 9 switch opener.
Even with a mixup at the Post Office where they returned my remote, the team at Overhead Door came to my rescue and re-shipped the item as soon as it arrived on their dock. The remote was exactly what I was expecting and worked perfectly. No more getting in and out of the car to open/close the garage door. Well done by everyone!
I had no issues with this product. It worked perfectly right out of the box.
This remote worked perfectly in our recent purchased home, the garage of which has a very old but well-functioning overhead door opener. I did not look forward to configuring this new remote, but it was a breeze.
Works great on a pre-1990 garage door opener! Good as new! I ordered a second one for a spare!
I attempted to find the correct remote online but was uncertain of my decision. Next I called the 800 # and spoke with a gentleman who listened to my story/problem. He was friendly , informative and made certain I was choosing the correct remote.This was for an older model garage door opener in an elderly neighbors garage. Truth be told I was clueless but the representative I spoke with made it seem much easier.Excellent service
Three button pushes and the job was done! Great remote, easy to install and operate.