New Series II Overhead Door wall console (part #39166R) replaces parts # 38067R and is compatible will all Overhead Door Series II Odyssey and Destiny series garage door openers manufactured after 9/24/12.
The new wall console features:
- Back light An indicator back light will display red when the wall console is properly wired and the Sure-Lock feature is set to OFF. When the Sure-Lock feature is ON, the indicator back light will be off.
- Open/Close Button This button opens or closes the garage door. When the Sure-Lock feature is ON the Open/Close button will CLOSE the garage door only.
- Independent Light Console Button This button is used to turn the power head lights ON. Power head lighting will remain ON until this button is pressed again or a door action has been completed.
- Sure-Lock Button When the Sure-Lock feature is ON and the garage door is in the fully closed position, the power head cannot be activated by the wall console or a remote control.
- The new wall console can be used in any Overhead Door Odyssey or Destiny series garage door opener manufactured after 9/24/12 and can be ordered using part #38067R.
- The new wall console can also be used with any series II Overhead Door garage door openers such as the Legacy 696 or 496 models, Python II and even the Legacy 800.
Part Number: 38067, 38067R, OCWC2-BX, 39166R, OCWCSL2-BX, 761825018976
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect fit and easy to install
Product worked to replace a 15+ year old console. Customer service was excellent.
Replacement works great. Just disappointed the original went after just 2 years.
Easy to install replacement for existing series ii opener
It came in and we replaced the broken one we had before. Then it works! We did check the line first before we ordered the new one. So we know it’s because of the broken console. Easy and convenient!
I had an old OD CodeDodger series II console in our garage. The open/close button flat wore out. I quickly found this alternative new style and, seeing it's compatible with series II gear, I bought it. Removed old switch and installed new within 15 mins. I really like the constantly illuminated and enlarged open/close button! Best of all, delivery was only 3 days!
I purchased this item for my model 1500 and it does not work. Tried to switch wires and still would not hork. The strange part is it will turn the light on and off but it will not open or close the door. I need to return this item.
GREAT service. I have an older door that the original wall console is not available any more. Button works, but not really as I expected. But service and turn around was great. Cudos to ordering dept.
Replaced my garage door wall console with this product. Very easy install and buttons are now fully functional.
I was having difficulty with my old one, which had been in service for 19 years. Installation of the new one was very easy. The opener button is much more prominent on the new one, which makes opening the door easier. It also has a strong light on the button that makes in easy to find if you do not turn on an overhead light.
Got quick response to pre-order question about which wall console to use with legacy device and post-order question about wiring. Easy install - works well.
I ordered two of the Overhead Door Wall Consoles. After using them for a few weeks I can say they are the best replacements to date. Work great!