New Series II Overhead Door wall console (part #39166R) replaces parts # 38067R and is compatible will all Overhead Door Series II Odyssey and Destiny series garage door openers manufactured after 9/24/12.
The new wall console features:
- Back light An indicator back light will display red when the wall console is properly wired and the Sure-Lock feature is set to OFF. When the Sure-Lock feature is ON, the indicator back light will be off.
- Open/Close Button This button opens or closes the garage door. When the Sure-Lock feature is ON the Open/Close button will CLOSE the garage door only.
- Independent Light Console Button This button is used to turn the power head lights ON. Power head lighting will remain ON until this button is pressed again or a door action has been completed.
- Sure-Lock Button When the Sure-Lock feature is ON and the garage door is in the fully closed position, the power head cannot be activated by the wall console or a remote control.
- The new wall console can be used in any Overhead Door Odyssey or Destiny series garage door opener manufactured after 9/24/12 and can be ordered using part #38067R.
- The new wall console can also be used with any series II Overhead Door garage door openers such as the Legacy 696 or 496 models, Python II and even the Legacy 800.
Part Number: 38067, 38067R, OCWC2-BX, 39166R, OCWCSL2-BX, 761825018976
31 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A button on my old one of many years started to stick. Found this replacement model online. Arrived in a few days, easy installation, works like a charm! Much better design - bigger button for main door, plus well lit.
Worked perfectly and was easy to install!
I had to replace my wall console of my garage door opener. New one works great
Good product easy to install
The lock function on old panel failed. This replacement model is easy to install. The lock is easier to use.
Needed to add a second set of openers due to the weird layout of the garage- Easy to wire in and they work like a champ. Very satisfied.
Great wall console, works perfect every time. Easy to fine in the dark, locking feature very easy to use.
Easy to install and setup. Now I can lock my garage door and feel secure.
Worked like a charm. Takes about 5 minutes to replace/install. Definitely, an upgrade to the original control console as the "open/close" button is larger and has a backlight that stays on, so it is much easier to see in the dark.
Perfect solution to sticking button. Old keypad would stick causing door to open and then close behind me. New design with large pad to operate door works like it’s supposed to!