New Series II Overhead Door wall console (part #39166R) replaces parts # 38067R and is compatible will all Overhead Door Series II Odyssey and Destiny series garage door openers manufactured after 9/24/12.
The new wall console features:
- Back light An indicator back light will display red when the wall console is properly wired and the Sure-Lock feature is set to OFF. When the Sure-Lock feature is ON, the indicator back light will be off.
- Open/Close Button This button opens or closes the garage door. When the Sure-Lock feature is ON the Open/Close button will CLOSE the garage door only.
- Independent Light Console Button This button is used to turn the power head lights ON. Power head lighting will remain ON until this button is pressed again or a door action has been completed.
- Sure-Lock Button When the Sure-Lock feature is ON and the garage door is in the fully closed position, the power head cannot be activated by the wall console or a remote control.
- The new wall console can be used in any Overhead Door Odyssey or Destiny series garage door opener manufactured after 9/24/12 and can be ordered using part #38067R.
- The new wall console can also be used with any series II Overhead Door garage door openers such as the Legacy 696 or 496 models, Python II and even the Legacy 800.
Part Number: 38067, 38067R, OCWC2-BX, 39166R, OCWCSL2-BX, 761825018976
23 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Worked like a charm. Takes about 5 minutes to replace/install. Definitely, an upgrade to the original control console as the "open/close" button is larger and has a backlight that stays on, so it is much easier to see in the dark.
Perfect solution to sticking button. Old keypad would stick causing door to open and then close behind me. New design with large pad to operate door works like it’s supposed to!
Outstanding part! Worked perfectly!
WORKS GREAT EASY INSTALL . NO ISSUES WITH NEW KEYPAD..
Perfect fit and easy to install
Product worked to replace a 15+ year old console. Customer service was excellent.
Replacement works great. Just disappointed the original went after just 2 years.
Easy to install replacement for existing series ii opener
It came in and we replaced the broken one we had before. Then it works! We did check the line first before we ordered the new one. So we know it’s because of the broken console. Easy and convenient!